Peter West has been a Realtor since 1984. He is licensed in MA, NY, VT, and FL.
Peter has been awarded the prestigious SEC designation from the Society of Exchange Counselors. He also has the CCIM, ABR, and CRS designations.
No stranger to the business, Peter has worked in residential, commercial, appraisal, land, new home sales and as a mortgage originator. Currently he focuses on commercial/investment and development for his own behalf or for clients on a nationwide basis. Besides his real estate practice, he is the Vice President and partner of a modular building company, Modular Building Systems Inc. His approach with clients, whether real estate or construction, is based on a “counseling” model versus a sales approach.
Peter is a former National Sales Trainer for Century 21 Real Estate Corp. Currently Peter trains real estate agents throughout all of North America. He is a frequent presenter of the National Association of Realtors buyer agency programs. In 2007, Peter was inducted into the Buyer Agent Hall of Fame. He is also a National Moderator for Commercial Equity marketing sessions. Peter is a popular and frequent presenter at state and national conventions.
Professional Licenses Held:
- Massachusetts Real Estate Broker (1984)
- New York Real Estate Broker (1988)
- Vermont Real Estate Broker (2005)
- Florida Real Estate Broker (2005)
- MA Real Estate Instructor (1997)
- NY Real Estate Instructor (2007)
- TX Real Estate Instructor (2014)
- NJ Real Estate Instructor (2014)
- Illinois Real Estate Instructor (2014)
Professional Designations & Certifications Held:
- ABR - Accredited Buyers Representative
- **Inducted into the Buyer Agent Hall of Fame in 2007**
- AHWD – At Home with Diversity
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Member
- GRI – Graduate of Real Estate Institute
- SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist
- SFR – Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
- SEC – Society of Exchange Counselors
- Venice Area Board of Realtors
- Sarasota Manatee Board of Realtors
- Florida Association of Realtors
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- CCIM Institute
- Society of Exchange Counselors (Past Member of Board of Governors, Past Board Member for Education foundation, approved National Moderator & Instructor)
Other Notable items:
- Former Century 21 National Sales Trainer
- Past presenter at National and State Conventions
- Vice President of Modular Building Systems Inc.
- Broker of Record for Bishop West Real Estate
- Vice President of Premier Realty Concepts Inc. a MA Real Estate School
- Managing partner of apartment portfolio
- Third Degree Knight-Knights of Columbus
- Membership Committee Venice Area Chamber of Commerce